Zeolite is a silica-based volcanic ash (sand-like mineral) that forms over time.  Zeolite is an alkaline mineral that is very porous and has a negative charge. Since most toxins, such as heavy metals, radiation, and pesticides, are positively charged, zeolite is pulled to the toxins, like a magnet, and sucks them up into its structure.These dangerous substances become trapped in zeolite’s cage structure, and are then safely and gently carried out of the body. We use the micronized powder form of clinoptilolite-zeolite, which is the form shown effective in scientific studies.


Instead of offering one particle size, our zeolite range from 0 to 40 microns with 80% of the micron particles being less than 10 microns and the other 20% being from 10-40 microns. This range in microns insures a more complete full-body detox. Smaller zeolite particles are carried into the bloodstream for cellular detox, while the larger particles stay in the digestive tract to act as a binder. This offers a more balanced detox and reduces die off reactions common with many zeolite supplements. 




ZeoBoost™ (10-pack)

  • ZeoBoost™ is a natural heavy metal and toxin detox supplement.* ZeoBoost™ is a proprietary clinoptilolite zeolite product specifically designed to remove toxic elements from your body. Our zeolite is micronized in powdered form with the highest available negative charge to bind to toxins that don't belong in your body. 


    • 100% Natural
    • No Fillers, Binders, Dyes, or Additives
    • Allergen-Free
    • Vegan-Friendly
    • Made in the USA
  • Liquid zeolite supplements are merely just a very small amount of zeolite powder in water (or any other type of liquid) because zeolite cannot be liquefied. Years ago, a process was developed to liquefy zeolite by a pharmaceutical company. Unfortunately, the chemists discovered that when zeolite was liquefied, it was no longer zeolite since the essential porous structure of the mineral was destroyed. Without this cage-like structure, zeolite CANNOT detox. Besides the fact that zeolite doesn’t detox after being liquefied, liquid zeolite supplement companies do not actually liquefy their zeolite because it requires an expensive patent licensing from the pharmaceutical company to use their liquefaction process. Further, it is a highly complex process to carry out using very specific lab equipment. It is for these reasons that zeolite supplement companies are not actually liquefying the zeolite, but simply mixing minuscule amounts of zeolite powder into a liquid. The amount of zeolite in these products is typically so low, that it is virtually ineffective for detoxing.


    Liquid Zeolite’s False Claims

    “Liquid” zeolite supplement companies have made a name for themselves within the marketplace with ridiculous claims about what their products can do compared to powdered or encapsulated zeolite. Some of the most common ones include entering the bloodstream faster, passing the blood-brain barrier, being “activated” so it detoxes more efficiently, needing to take a certain amount of drops or sprays a day to build up a detox, or "nano" sized zeolite, which wouldn't even be large enough to absorb a heavy metal molecule. All these claims are just marketing propaganda to entice customers and make their products stand out.


















    *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

©2020 by GlycoLife Sciences LLC

The information contained on our website, blog, programs, services, and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevenet disease. Please seek medical advice from your doctor.